A new Online platform for students
A practical study
Select the right tense form of the verb
Please enter your email:
1. My friend ____ abroad last year.
2. Mathew ____ read the play Hamlet.
3. Martin ______ 5 kilometers daily.
4. When I first met John, he _____ playing Violin.
5. Before Thomas arrived here, his friend George _________ everything to give him a warm welcome.
6. John’s friend ________ next week.
7. My wife teaches well. ( re-write in present perfect continuous tense)
8. Since 2005, Merlin ______ in this software company.
9. My friend ______ reached here within 5 p.m.
10. To keep past events lively, _________ tense is used.
11. They will be arranging the programme. ( identify the tense form)
12. Classes _________ on coming Thursday.
13. To denote a just completed action, ______________ tense is used.
14. They will have been shooting the film by next month. ( identify the tense form)
15. To express a general truth or a universal truth, __________ tense is used.
16. Mathew’s friend has not come yet. He ______ for his friend for 2 hours.
17. Thomas is coming next month. ( re-write in simple future tense)
18. Rahul said that he ________ his old friend last day.
19. My friend __________ in United States from 1990 to 2005.
20. One of the boys attended the seminar. ( rewrite in simple present tense)